Listquest & Electrics question

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Listquest & Electrics question
From: "Richard Flynn" <rflynn@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:20:58 +0100
1) Is something wrong with the http://www.listquest.com archives of this list?
I tried searching it this weekend andit does not seem to be working at all.

2) Tried to start my Tiger after a 3 week absence yesterday.  It turned over
once and then the electrics failed.  The battery is fine (I checked it), but I
don't seem to be getting any power to *anything* in the system, even those
things (horn, etc.) which don't need the key turned.  (This is why I was trying
to search the archives.)  Any suggestions - solenoid maybe?  Not sure where to
start other than just tracing the current from the battery on up the wiring
harness.

thanks in advance,

rick
B9471206 : http://www.tigersunited.com/gallery/RichardFlynn.asp