Re: Al Johnsons pix

To: Tiger News Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Al Johnsons pix
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:45:44 -0500
While Al sorts out where the photos of his car originated (I don't have
a clue, but it does look like his former ride), anyone with back issues
of R &T will recognize the text as their Sept '67 road test of the Mark
II. And does anyone see the irony that  this was printed originally for
the Sept issue, with a three month lead time, and production had already
stopped in June.

With all we know now about Tigers, it probably would have served the web
author better to write his own account with the attendant hindsight
available, rather than use a dated piece from R & T. He certainly could
have gotten lots of help from some of us here.