Re: Interior Questions

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: Interior Questions
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:01:53 -0500
Hi Frank.  The easy answer is that, no the gas pedal does not have a
rubber cover, although they are available.

Now the tough questions.  I to am putting a new interior in my resto
Tiger MKI and unless you find a Virgin Tiger, Wally Swift had one until
he was hit, I have found little in the way on this subject.

So if you, or anyone else wishes to help, you have at least 2 welcome
listeners.  This is a subject that would be welcome by many who suffer
from many PO doing something that is impossible to track.

Larry