Re: Non - Tiger, smog question

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Non - Tiger, smog question
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 18:14:12 -0500
Tom, the air wave are replete with tales of various additives, and how
they screw up the car.  My solution, is to only add what the mnf says is
OK, generally oil and gas, and then nothing else.  Slick 50, neat name
that sorts of tells you that they are "Slick', is one of the favorites
on the email car groups as being bad.

Run the gas out, do a Italian Tune-up, and you will be fine.

Larry