SS New Catalog

To: JimboAnder@aol.com
Subject: SS New Catalog
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:50:29 -0500
I received Rick's of SS new catalog the other day.  There is something
in there that would go unnoticed, if you were not looking for it.

Its the windshield adjusting nut.  For those of you putting on the front
windshield, and have lost, or do not like the factory wedges for
positioning the rake of the windshield, this is just the ticket.

Tom Hall developed a Beta model, and I was fortunate to use it on my
resto.  This special nut allows you to adjust the rake or angle of the
front windshield, and get it right on the mark, or change it over time.

Very reasonably priced for the quality and workmanship of the product.

I had the old wedges, and did not like this setup, and would have
purchased the adjusting nut, if it was available at the time.  I got lucky.

And no Rick and Tom did not pay me for this testimonial.  Just a good
engineering fix to an old problem.

Larry