Re: British Victoria

To: FHSLOTH@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Victoria
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:58:02 -0500
Hi Group.  Sometimes they are OK.  I purchased some Tiger floor mats,
that were black with white Tiger lettering, that were reasonable and
good quality.  Not available from our other good Tiger sources.

I also purchased some body parts for rusted areas, and the body man said
that the molds had been used and were in need of refurbishing, but for
the difference in price, a little filler to take care of the mold marks
was worth it.

Selectively, they are another source, and sometimes a good buy.

For most Tiger specific parts, Rick and Curt are the best source.

Larry