High Price Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: High Price Tiger
From: "MARTIN PESTER" <marden@mistral.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 21:03:59 -0000
Hi to all you tiger listers from a very cold and wet England,
Just thought I would let you all know that the Mk2 Tiger featured in next
month's C & S magazine is in fact MEL 957F. B382100570. JAL 700468 One of
the so called Hartwell Mk 2's and is owned by Robin Sherwood. This car has
just finished a long and exacting rebuild and won STOC car of the year. It
is not however as someone suggested the last Mk 2 built. That honour goes to
HRS 121E, B382100633 Jal700531. This car is the same shade of green and is
owned by the chairman of STOC Grahan Vickery. Sorry to be a know all. I hope
you all have a very merry xmas and a happy New Year.
Martin Pester. (Tigermart) Mk2 Ex Police Car