More DATA on VIRUS

To: <alcon@home.com>
Subject: More DATA on VIRUS
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:09:40 -0800
Sorry folks, but having discovered the "creative.exe" virus on both my Dad's
and my brother's computer over the last three days, I feel compelled to
further clear the air and give you more info regarding the virus.

The following link was sent to me via another friend and can help to clear
up the minimal damage this little bugger does.

Check out: http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/creative.htm

(Thanks Chris and John.)

Hopefully this link will help.

Also, I am sorry for putting everyone's email address in the "To" category
and creating such a huge email.  I will try to get back to "BCC" in the
future.

Please allow me to apologize again and let me know if I can be of any
assistance.

Regards,

Allan