Re: Snap map help

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: Snap map help
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:24:24 -0500
Well Frank, there are certainly more snaps than in your diagram, and
without a road map, for guys like us, it's just working in the dark on
where we think they should be located.

To those owners with the snaps in place, HELP.

It has been so long since my car had an interior, 1973, which was not
original at the time, that I can't even remember snaps at all.

BTW, the carpet kit I have from Curt does not have any instructions and
no snaps.

Curt and Rick, if you are listening, can you help.

Larry