RE: Updated snap diagram

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Updated snap diagram
From: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:53:34 -0800
I've updated the map again...

http://home.earthlink.net/~fmarrone/_uimages/snaps.jpg

It is getting close but there still is some work to do.  There are a set of
snaps identified but not shown because I'm still trying to figure out if
they are OEM or additions.  There are some other snaps that I'm told should
be there but I'm trying to find them still.

NOTE that this is for a MKI Tiger (B9471116) and may not be applicable to
your car depending on the vintage.

I intend to add likely locations for supplementary snap locations (not OEM)
after researching the subject some more.

This brings the total to 22 although I think there will be more.  Also 4 of
these are not for the carpet.

Larry, how did you come up with an odd number (19 or 21).  Kirt Jenssen, if
you are out there how did you come up with 27?

Frank
B9471116