Re: Updated snap diagram

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: Updated snap diagram
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 17:49:31 -0500
Frank, my count should be either either 18 or 22 with the addition of
the four snaps on the driver and passenger carpet area.  I did not count
the 4 snaps in the conv top area to hold the conv top, so this would be
22 - 26.  Getting close to 27, and Curt may have counted the loop around
the steering wheel on the carpet that Steve L mentioned, which would
bring the count to 27.

I took my car out today, no top, and 26 degrees for a Very short ride up
and down the block.  I installed all the gauges, and wanted to see if
they worked on the road, after the complete new wiring hardness, fuses,
and relays I added.

Yea, everything works, Except the Clock.

Funny about the clock, I set it at 12 and after hooking the clock up, I
came back the next day, and it was at 4, but has not changed since.

I tried pushing the stem in again, which I understand sets it in motion
after sitting with out electricity, and nothing.  Short life on the
repair of $40 from the clock maker.

I understand that there are points that need cleaning, to make it work,
but only 4 hours is really a short time.

Larry