Re: tech tips

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: tech tips
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 08:43:30 -0800
Jim Leach is correct.

There are PLENTY of club articles, graciously submitted by TE/AE, STOA,
and PTC, as well as individual authors of club material of some previous
work, and some new material.

TigersUnited makes a SPECIAL effort to post these articles in their own
section, entitled "Club Articles".  Individually submitted articles are
located in the section index just below that, entitled "Contributed
Articles".

We acknowledge, thank, and credit all such material in the spirit
creating the site, and cited in the first page"

"This marvelous spirit of inter-club cooperation and association has
been the inspiration for the genesis of this site.
We dedicate this site to their Pioneering Spirit"

The sharing of this information, as well as the list originated, and
collated "Tech Tips", and the many other contributed contents to assist
Tiger owners is our goal, dream and aspiration. Negative commentary are
not included, unless self-deprecating.

Steve
http://www.TigersUnited.com

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

http://www.TigersUnited.com/gallery/SteveLaifman.asp

                            _/
                     _/_/_/