'65 Tiger For Sale

Subject: '65 Tiger For Sale
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 11:25:09 -0700
Hey Gang,

Season's greetings to all!

I have reluctantly decided to sell my 1965 Sunbeam Tiger. Basic Specifics on
the car:

Tiger (VIN) B9471815, JAL # 561395 , Engine #2866 S6KA, TAC Certificate #
270.
Black w/tan interior. Paint is just OK, lots of chips but looks alright.
Former California car with NO body damage or rust. Hood (bonnet) has
aftermarket scoop which could use a partial redo. Interior is good though
the front carpets want replacing.

Very strong running 260 with Holley 600 cfm manual choke and Edelbrock F4B
manifold. Tranny and rear end both excellent. Traction bars installed.
Excellent radiator with stock recovery tank. Stock fan but engine does NOT
run hot, car has never puked coolant.

Front brakes redone a few hundred miles ago. Rear wheel studs replaced.
Brake booster available but not installed. "Hallibrand" type mags and
excellent Pirelli tires.

Robbins tonneau cover, Robbins soft top and steel hard top.

This is a good solid car and has been certified as an authentic Tiger. It
even has ORIGINAL RIVETS! My asking price of $16,000 includes a pristine
copy of THE BOOK OF NORMAN, currently valued at about $500.

Photos will be e-mailed on request and more details are readily available.

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevrolet Coupe 350/350, '65 Sunbeam Tiger (FOR SALE), '66 Morgan Plus
Four, '89 Alfa Romeo Spider (FOR SALE)