Re: RX rotary question

To: "Frank Marrone" <Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: RX rotary question
From: "Jan Sven-Erik Harde" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:14:09 -0800
Frank,

You are SOOOOOOO right, that is one very CoooooooooooooL car, and with these
cars be it a Tiger or an Alpine, the *FUN* is the creativity, and the custom
touches, and since the values are not like a Cobra or the Shelby's, Ferrari,
Lambo or others, Just ENJOY them, and never worry about the re-sale values.
As to the Blue Mazda MONSTER of Rob's, that is much nicer and more reliable
than most Tigers or Alpine's out there, and someone would pay good $$$ for
it for sure....
And the new custom Tiger that Jeff Cushing is building, should also be
something else, WHAT A CAR!!! But he also one heck of an idea man, and that
will be A FAST CAR !!!

Have a *GREAT* weekend all..