Re: LAT hood on Ebay

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LAT hood on Ebay
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:39:47 -0800
Has anyone ever seen a "real" LAT 70 hood?  Is there any way to distinguish
it from one of the seemingly numerous pops in the 70's and early 80's?
Those I've seen that were claimed to be "original" may have been, but I
wouldn't trade my Wilcox hood for one for all the concours points between
here and SUNI XXV.  I'd be willing to bet they do run cooler with all the
extra gaps.  Maybe the extra expense makes up for not having to buy an
aluminum radiator?

                                                         Thumbing my nose at
the stockniks,
                                                                Chris Hill