Re: LAT hood on Ebay

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: LAT hood on Ebay
From: Dick Barker <dickbarker@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:31:32 -0800
At 06:44 PM 01/12/2001 -0500, DJoh797014@aol.com wrote:
>One oddity about his car is that when delivered it had
>MK II seats

Dave,

Do you suppose Gene's Padgett's dealer also sold somebody a Mk II with Mk
IA seats?  When I bought my MK IA new in March of 1967 (25 numbers higher
than Gene's and titled as a '67), the dealer was also trying to unload the
his MK II's.  Chrysler was getting out of the Tiger business, and some
funny things were going on.

BTW, I still have the original LAT hood on my car, which I purchased at the
parts dept. of my friendly Sunbeam (Dodge) dealer   It still has all the
screens and fits very nicely, thank you, but you are right....the underside
is grotesque!

Dick
B382001472