'THE BOOK OF NORMAN' FOR SALE- ACCEPTING OFFERS

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 'THE BOOK OF NORMAN' FOR SALE- ACCEPTING OFFERS
From: Vonski@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:12:30 EST
Hello.
I am looking to sell my copy of TBON.  This is the REAL book, as sold by Rick
at Sunbeam Specialties.  Book is signed by Norm, with the admonition, "time
to get serious".

Book slip case has slight wear on top edge of paper jacket at spine and along
top  (much of it was original shipping damage), otherwise the book is
perfect.  If you really want this book, let me know-I know what they appear
to be going for, and will entertain offers in that price range (which frankly
astonish me).

I post this only to the list.  I'm not going to E-bay it, as I'd prefer a
List member to get it.  If no one on the list wants it for market price, I'll
gladly keep it, but I sold my Tiger a few years ago, and I don't have to have
a copy of TBON anymore.  If interested, please reply to me only-I don't want
to clutter the list with this.  I'll wait one week to see what the response
is to the offer.

Thank you,

Von Levandowski