Re: Hot Rod TV Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot Rod TV Tiger
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@home.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:06:58 -0800
I saw the same show last night too.  I was also wondering who's car it was.

At 06:05 PM 01/13/2001, James Barrett wrote:
>Folks,
>         Just taped the latest Hot Rod TV show.
>They had a Red Tiger as a demostration for changing
>the fuse block.  The existing fuse block did not
>look original, but it was not much better than the
>original fuse block.

Rob

66 Sunbeam Tiger (351 W)             64 Sunbeam Tiger (HiPo 289)         65
Sunbeam Alpine (Rotary)
67 Mustang Fastback          98 Mustang Cobra  # 4973        96 F-250 4wd

Check out the latest pictures of my Tiger Restoration:
http://www.members.home.com/bomber441

My Mustangs:
http://www.kaiserair.com/oldsite/mustangs.html