Re: Hot Rod TV Tiger

To: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@home.com>
Subject: Re: Hot Rod TV Tiger
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:33:35 -0500
Rob, thanks for alerting me to the new photos.  I added fresh air vents
to my MKI as was surprised at how much good air come in through them.

I also did media blasting to remove the paint and I like the system,
although the painter was not too happy at first, as when he started
spraying, media came out of the holes, he thought he blew out.

The roll bar, looks like you might be able to open the side covers for
the conv top side covers, without taking the bolts out.  Did you modify
an Autopower roll bar?

Larry