how to make a posi rear, anyone got some 3.55's????

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: how to make a posi rear, anyone got some 3.55's????
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:00:10 -1000
hello all. i want to make my tiger positive traction with 3.55 or 3.31 gears.
what do i need to do this. i have a chance to get this done for a few beers
but i need all of the necessary items for the swap. is the rear just your normal
dana 44? and last of all do any of you have anything that i need that you would
sell?? i know this will hurt my gas milage and limit my highway use but i want
to do the 1/4 boogie in the 12's.
thanks
chris in mississippi

66 Sunbeam Tiger, 289, performer RPM intake & cam, 600 DP, mallory ignition,
aluminum radiator, 4 speed toploader, centerfore gold, headers & flowmasters

88GT ready to install: CHP 342, AFR 185's, SysteMax II intake, Pro magnum
Rockers, ED cam, Pro-M 77, 38# lucas injectors, walbro 317 255lph pump, romac,
A9L, 3.73's, Aluminum driveshaft, 70mm accufab throttle body and FPR