Re: hardtop window trim

To: James Pickard <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: hardtop window trim
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:09:52 -0500
Jim, the gasket and the ss trim go in as a unit, with the clips on a
portion of the trim and slid into final position.

I took the easy way out, and with a new rear window, gasket, and cleaned
up ss trim, I took it to a glass place, and had then install it.

Cost me $18, just like the front windshield.  Mechanic there is a car
guy, and likes Ford's, and thinks the Tiger is neat.

Sometimes in the life of a restorer, you get lucky.  Pull out my nails,
but don't make me put in a windshield.  Please.

Larry