Re: i got ripped off!!!!!!!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: i got ripped off!!!!!!!
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:53:33 -1000
thanks for the advice guys. the guy told me he worked at a body shop so i got
online and discovered only one body shop in the small town. i gave it a call
and the guy said he had been out of town due to a death in th family. he said
he would get all the info for me and he sounded sincere. i also enlisted teh
help of all the mustang owners on the corral and sure enough i found one in
camanche. he asked around and figured out who the guy was. everyone said he
was a great guy that was honest. i will see. mark no pipe bombs, i promise.
i would drive up there and have a serious talk with him though. steve i know
well what kind of person i may be dealing with and it is hard to deal with them.
most of the time you have to hit them where it hurts. i like to harass
(spelling)
the person at work. i think it will all work out though.
thanks
chris