Back from the paint shop

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Back from the paint shop
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:54:08 -0800 (PST)
I just got the Tiger back from the body and paint
shop.  I went with the original 86 BRG paint that we
scanned from the back of the scuttle plate.  It looks
really great.  Now all I have to do is put EVERYTHING
back on the car plus all the new bits to make it as
nice as the paint job.  The Alpine is next.....give me
about 8 months to finish this one first.

Yippee.

Chris