RE: PCV connection??

To: <johnjb_44@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: PCV connection??
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:26:18 -0800
John,

The present setup with the T connection is nominally the same; i.e., both
the PCV and booster are hooked to intake manifold vacuum. There might be a
problem with oil accumulation in the vacuum line though. I would go with the
separate setup you describe here, as are most of the cars I've seen
including my own.

Brgds,

Bob