Re: All Choked Up

To: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: All Choked Up
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:17:10 -0500
Steve, great to find out the problem and fix it.

The reason for 2 springs, not helper springs, is safety.  If one breaks,
and it is WOT, then you get the picture.  All racing organizations
require them for good reasons.

I think that all Tigers feel better if they are messaged, including
throttle cable, or whatever.

Mine must be Really happy, as it has been messaged a lot.

Larry