You're going to have to stop it.

To: "The List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: You're going to have to stop it.
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:09:17 -0800
Listers,

With all this chest pounding going on about increased HP levels and racing
for pink slips (titles, not cross-dressing), I sure hope you guys are
upgrading the brakes as well. I have reached a point with my car, with a
lowly 246 rear wheel HP, where it goes much better than it stops. I, like
some other car enthusiasts, modified my Tiger using the traditional
bone-headed hot rod mentality. Make it fast as hell, take it out and scare
the shit out of yourself and a friend, then address the brakes and
handling. Its now time for me to work on getting it slowed down and turned
without too much anxiety.

I'm sure you guys have already considered this.

Long live the bone-headed hot rodder.

Love Mom