Re: You're going to have to stop it.

To: Mike Sutter <mjsutter@cts.com>
Subject: Re: You're going to have to stop it.
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:08:38 -0500
Mike, I think that brakes and suspension are more important that speed.
You are starting to see this in the hot rod mags, with more articles on
up grading brakes on older cars.

I went to Summit Point for a 2 day Performance school, in my other car,
and all the way home I kept saying, I Want Better Brakes, I Want Better
Brakes on my Tiger.  Although the brakes in that car were fine, I was
concerned about the Tigers brakes. Many who race their car report they
are fine, if maintained.

I added Fiat caliber's in back, Wilwood 4 puck caliber's with 11" vented
disc in front, ss flex lines, Lockheed booster, Datsun tandem MC, and
kevlar/carbon pads all around.  Just in case, I have a big boat anchor
for high speed runs.  Kidding.

Your point is well taken.

Larry