Sherwin Williams

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sherwin Williams
From: "Pat & Jen Lauber" <lauber@tusco.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:14:13 -0400
I can't believe anyone has NOT heard the "Ask Sherwin Williams" ad campaign
that's been over used.

Sherwin Williams is the largest (I think) paint company in the US, and
includes such brands as Dutch Boy, Pratt & Lambert and Krylon. (I own a
regional paint company that competes with them in a small way.) They make a
decent house paint, but they are not as well known for their industrial or
automotive paints. PPG is a better automotive brand.