Re: 289

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 289
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 17:48:27 -0400
Hi...I don't know where you are located but if in the south Discount Auto
quoted me $1400 for a short block 5 bolt 289 with a cora exchange. The store
I talked to said I could probably use the 260 for the core.  Robin
Young....in case you are not near a DAP you can call one in Lakeland
863-646-2181.