Eau De Gasoline

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Eau De Gasoline
From: Bruce Childers <bruce_childers@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 19:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
Stu Brennan's message prompts me to send this. Yea, this is a silly
question, but....

Ah, after a ride in the Tiger, I exit with a new perfume--gasoline
and exhaust.  I have done a visual inspection of fuel lines, tanks,
and carb. No trouble spotted, and no bubbles when trying the air
bubble test. But in the back of my mind, I worry and think about the
day when.....well, never mind, I don't want to think that.

The fuel smell is reasonably pronounced (it's always been like this
since buying it last spring). I want to sleep worry free at night.
Any other ways to further convince myself I'm not gonna have a Tiger
BBQ?  (Besides seeing a therapist.)

Thanks,

Bruce
sunny and 82 in Pittsburgh today