Re:Fuel Pump

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Fuel Pump
From: rkegg@juno.com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:22:17 -0400
I have a Mark 1-A, 289 with a 600 cfm carb. The fuel pump is choosing to
work only some of the time, so I need to replace it. The car currently
has a Holley aftermarket pump on it. I would like to replace it with the
stock SU pump that the car originally came with. I am a little concerned
that the stock pump may not be able to keep up with the demands of the 4
barrel carb. What has been everyone's experience? What do you recommend?

Thanks,

Randy Kegg
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!