Portland OR Autojumble

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Portland OR Autojumble
From: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:19:17 -0700
CLUB T-MG PRESENTS--FIFTH ANNUAL

AUTOJUMBLEPORTLAND, OREGON

ALL BRITISH SWAP MEETSPRING 2001

Date: Sunday, April 29, 2001
Location: Montgomery Park, Parking Deck
 2701 NW Vaughn St., Portland, OR
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

FIFTH ANNUAL AUTOJUMBLE! A-lets-get-ready-for-Summer, swap meet, for
British cars, parts and related items.  This meet is again scheduled for
the last Sunday in April to allow time to get your prize vehicles ready
to DRIVE.   Because of the success of our previous Autojumbles, and the
lack of British items at the much larger Portland Swap Meet, we are
committed to making this an annual affair (remember, always the last
Sunday in April).

We are continuing the same successful format that has been developed.
This is to be inexpensive for exhibitors, FREE to buyers and not over
organized.  The focus is on only British car stuffno muscle cars, model
A Fords, speed equipment, antique or collectable glassware.  ONLY
BRITISH CAR and car related items will be displayed.

The sites for vendors will be covered in case of rain.  There will be
adequate space for cars to be displayed for sale, possibly covered.

Any British car club, that has members committed to a total of 5 or more
spaces, will get the use of a free space to solicit membership or sell
regalia.

DIRECTIONSFrom I-5 (North or South) take the I-405 to the Route 30, St
Helens, NW Industrial Area exit.  Follow signs to Vaughn St. And turn
right on to NW 27th.  You will enter from 27th.

FEES: Parts For Sale Spaces; $10
 Cars For Sale Spaces; $15

CONTACT
Tim Foren, 503-287-2024