Revisionist Rodding

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Revisionist Rodding
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:26:20 -0400
Disagree. Fords are still the "Hot Rods of the day.." There is no such
thing as a streetable 10second front drive ricer. Those are purpose
built for drag racing only, and expensive.  You can easily build a
streetable, emissions legal 10 second Mustang for less than 5 grand.
Takes more than 5Gs worth of decals & a coffee can exhaust to smoke a
rear drive V8.
AlJ