Dash lights

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash lights
From: Hal436@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 20:46:01 EDT
Hi !!

It has been a full week now since I installed the balance of the 5W halogen
bulbs in my tiger and so far nothing unusual has occurred.  The only
difference that I have noticed is that my gauges are well illuminated and
easy to read.  It is so nice to see a well lit dash that is easy to read.

Hopefully, I will not experience any difficulties.  I have made it a point to
use the car in the evening to give the bulbs a chance to cause a problem but
it appears that Jeff
Zorn at LBC was correct in telling me that I would not have any difficulty.
This is the type of maintenance that is so important for people like me who
have been labeled as mechanically challenged.

I have responded to a number of E Mail requests for Jeff Zorn's shop.  I will
include it here now as I am confident that the bulbs will not cause a problem.

 <A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>The Little British Car Company</A>

Thanks,  Hal Jean