Re: Edelbrock Water Pump Hub

To: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Subject: Re: Edelbrock Water Pump Hub
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 13:44:24 -0400
Henry, I did this on another water pump, and if the shaft is positioned so
that the engine side of the shaft can rest on a surface, and the body of the
water pump can rotate, then the hub can be pressed on without ruining the
seal.

I had to remove the hub first, grind a domed surface, flip it and press it
back on to fit properly.  The hub was almost to the body of the water pump,
but works perfectly.

Larry