Re: Another "Race" Tiger? (long)

To: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>, MWood24020@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Another "Race" Tiger? (long)
From: Brian Moss <blmoss@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:50:08 -0400 (EDT)
Mike,

That Holman/Moody is averse to Tigers is an understatement.  The Holley 650
was in need of a rebuild, and I asked Lee if he would do it to keep the
motor purely H/M.  Nope.  The carb, off the car and boxed up, was not
allowed back in the shop.

I'm at work now and can't access it, but I'll post the e-mail I received
from him explaining why he wasn't going to work on any piece of a Tiger
later this evening.  I should have posted it a long time ago -- almost fell
out of my chair laughing when I got it.

Brian