New Tiger Owner / Mission, BC Vintage Races

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Tiger Owner / Mission, BC Vintage Races
From: "Shaun Laughy" <shaunl@home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:56:28 -0700
Today, I was fortunate enough to be entrusted with the care and feeding of a
beautiful blue 1965 Mk I.  I just LOVE this car and have realized a lifelong
dream by finding and owning it.  I already know how much this list will assist
me in maintaining, modifying and, when necessary, restoring the beast.
Thanks, in advance, for all your help and understanding.

With regard to the Mission, BC vintage races this Sunday, I am wondering if
any local Tiger enthusiasts are attending and if a meet/ caravan is planned.
I look forward to talking to some of the more experienced Tiger custodians as
I have a lot to learn about these cars.

Thanks,
Shaun & Clare Laughy
Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada