Tigers United XXV Update

Subject: Tigers United XXV Update
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:39:42 -0700
Hello Everyone:

What do 9 former Lord Rootes Winners, 2 people who have attended all 25
TU's, another 5 people who were at the first TU, 6 people who are coming
to their first TU, and 5 original owners of their Tigers, all have in
common?

They're going to TIGER'S UNITED XXV in the Monterey Bay, June 28, 29,
30.

You do not want to miss this event. The deadline for early registration
is June1st.  Registrations must be postmarked by that date to get the
early bird price.  After that, the price goes up. We now have 61 people,
31 Tigers and 35 entries. Every day more entries appear in the mail and
my little fingers work very hard at sending out the confirmations as
quickly as possible.

Don't delay.  If you have not already made hotel reservations, do so now
because it is summer at a major vacation destination.  I do not know if
there are any rooms left at the Laurel Inn, but they are giving the
special $65 a night rate plus tax until June 8th. Say you are with
Tiger's United. 800-354-9831  And don't forget, if you have the
opportunity, come a day early and see the world famous Monterey Bay
Aquarium ( the otters are great). Several Tiger owners will be going and
also touring Cannery Row.

We have at least one person coming from Australia (thanks Peter) and
Duncan Brown from Florida (sans Tiger).  If they can make it all the way
to TUXXV, so can you.  We also will have some new Tiger owners who are
excited to see what makes Tigers United so special.

Be there!

Jane Sage