RE: Very Springy

To: "'SJC Worldwide'" <ssage@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Very Springy
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:24:48 -0400
        You are probably getting too much advance too soon with just one
spring and thus the pinging occurs.   You need to check the advance curve of
your distributor, either with a timing light w/advance dial or take it to a
shop that can dial it in for you.   Check out the archives at
www.fordmuscle.com for "Timing is Everything".
        I have been using the Ignitor for years, it works great, especially
for engine hot starting.   Worth every dollar for just that feature.

Ron Fraser