Re: Shelby Acceptance

To: Steve Metcalfe <scmetcalfe@seatac.net>
Subject: Re: Shelby Acceptance
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:12:29 -0700
Steve Metcalfe wrote:

> Sounds as if someone needs to talk to Shelby (who admittedly
> likes the Tiger) and have him get nasty with
> the powers at be with the Shelby Registry or at the very
> least find out EXACTLY why the Tiger is not to be
> considered.  He probably has more pull than anyone.

  Steve
  B9470636

Steve,

I am afraid you are running into something that is as old as the first
group of cave dwellers decided to get
together an form a common interest group. The "Sabre Tooth Tiger
Bar-B-Que, and Girl Watcher's Club"
(and they had REAL clubs) had an elected leadership, that soon became a
clique. Most of the clique were
clacks, and a very few Alpha Males ran the group.

They made, bent, and broke whatever rules suited them, and decided who
could be a member.  One day,
someone the Leader did not like suggested that maybe a good sauce would
enhance the flavor of the meat.
Well, regardless of the merits, the idea was rejected because of the source.

PROOF:
To this very day, nobody uses a sauce on Bar-B-Qued Sabre Tooth Tiger
steak - check it out!

You've got some boob running the main group, and his clique, deciding
that they do NOT like Tigers. Maybe
they are jealous, or maybe they don't like someone who has one, so ban
them all.

Does any of this sound familiar with organizations you may belong to?
Democracy is electing your own tyrants?

{9->

Steve
--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/