RE: Cured

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cured
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:22:06 -0700
Sterve wrote:
"Bad news: It seems to be not as fast."  I hate to speak after the fact, but
I just knew you were going to say that.  Having "been there and done that"
it is disappointing that the timing adjustment steals away the power. It is
kind of like wondering why that girl that is out of your league is willing
to date you. Then you find your empty wallet staring you in the face after a
few dates. Here the girl is the extra power and the empty wallet is the
effects of of too much timing.
 Are you going to Ventura this weekend. I met you breifly at the CAT
swapmeet last summer just after you bought your car. It will be interesting
to see all that you have done. Tom Witt