FW: Tiger Rear End

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Tiger Rear End
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:38:10 -0600
Great info for those of us (or just me) that don't know our filler aperature
from an a$$ in the ground.

"I was told" (again because IDKS [1]) my car is the "Dana 44" w/ 3.50 gears
(is this a 3.54 maybe?) w/ the T5 conversion.  Quite a nice driver, I'm not
sure you want to "convert" (pervert) your car by doing the T5 conversion,
though.

Gotta go wear down these old tires now . . . .
(a 2.88 would be nice for the salt flats . . . . . . )

hasta la bye bye
David
[1] I don't know squat.