Re: brake lights

To: bmounce@bellatlantic.net, Tigers@autox.team.net, Alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake lights
From: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:36:48 -0700
Bill
I really don't have a good answer.
I just wish that the Tail Light element in the halogen bulbs was lower
wattage.
That way there might be a large enough difference between the two
elements to make the brake light more obvious.
If there is a higher wattage incandescent bulb available, give it a try.
I would be surprised if it damaged the lens.
Have someone drive behind you both in daylight and at night and let you
know what they think.
I'm sure the whole list would be interested in hearing if you get any
visibility improvement.
        Bob