Maybe a source for furflex piping??

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Maybe a source for furflex piping??
From: Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:26:53 -0700
Hi,  a friend with a Jag showed me this web page that looks like it has some
alternatives to the furflex piping substitutes offered by our usual Sunbeam
Suppliers.  I'm especially interested in the plush offerings both with and
without the rubber beads.  Without would be for the door sill trim and the
beaded for the door leading edge trim.  I've no idea what the original
looked like but I understand it was furrier than the offerings through our
usual suppliers.  Has anyone used any of the stuff from the page shown?  Can
someone with knowledge of the original material point out which of the types
shown on this page might be closest to OEM?

http://www.woolies-trim.u-net.com/doorseal.html

Frank Marrone
Turin Networks
fmarrone@turinnetworks.com