Re: Jack be nimble

To: <Radialman@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Jack be nimble
From: "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:09:54 -0700
Jeff,

The two most effective theft deterents that I have used over the years are:
1) remember to remove the keys from the ignition and place them in my pocket
2) close the garage door.

When I am out in the real world and must leave the Tiger parked for all to
admire, "keys in the pocket" has never failed.

Any one of the car stereo sales/installation chains will surely know what to
recommend for your Tiger.  They should have plenty of experience with the
special nuances of Tiger stereo systems.  While your at "it", think about
doing a CB and handsfree cellular phone setup.  If you amend the
transmission tunnel by going to a 5-speed, there will be plenty a space
below the dash and in front of the shifter.

Looks like your :mostly stock" Tiger is headed for the "mostly modified
class"!

tjj