Re: Oil pan

To: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oil pan
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 09:18:35 -0400
Yes you can remove the pan, but why?   I have the same pan, and yes you have to
unbolt, not remove the headers to get the starter out, but how often do you plan
on doing that.

You will also have to change the dip stick, if it is on the left side, as
opposed to the front right, and you might have to change the timing cover as
well.

If you want to put in a high torque starter, which is smaller, then you do not
have to remove the headers to change the starter.

Good Luck

Larry