Re: Surviving Tigers vs TAC

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@home.com>
Subject: Re: Surviving Tigers vs TAC
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 15:44:03 -0400
Hi Group.  As a follow-up to Tom Hall's email, we are having a TAC Instructors
school, and TACing of cars on September 29 & 30, in the Washington, DC area.
I assume this is the South East area, which we call the Mid Atlantic area.
Tom's from California, so no problem Tom.

Tom Hall is our Senior Inspector and Instructor, and we are looking for a good
turnout.  If you have not responded to an email that I sent to the lists last
week, email me off line and I will get more details for you.

Interest is high, enthusiastic, and just about at the limit for attendees.  We
have Tiger owners coming from as far as south as Florida, north to Boston, and
west to Pittsburgh, with their cars either on the train or driven here.

One of our supporters and attendees, Malcolm McDonald has titled this TACFest,
and it will be just that.

If you were on the fence about going, let me know now, before we get too
booked up and have to close this event to others interested owners.

This event is being put on by those in the area that are interested in
learning more about their cars and having them TACed.  We will have the
Master, Tom Hall here for this event.

Need I say more.

Larry