Re: tiger

To: srander@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: tiger
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 17:22:32 EDT
Yes that's right.  I gave Steve the original dealer invoice
for his car.  I obtained some originals from the son of
Cliff Meyer Imports in Kenosha, WI.  They were dealer
invoices from Rootes and sometimes had more than one
car on them.  The serial numbers were there and Steve
lucked out.  Cost him a can of pop.

I put the rest away and will dig them out when I remember
where stored them.  The invoices were for early Tigers
Alpines and an IMP or two.  All before Chrysler got into
the act.

Dave Johnson, B382002668(under repair) Aurora, IL