Re: Time This

Subject: Re: Time This
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:58:32 -0700
Theo Smit wrote:

> Crossfiring sounds nothing like pinging, so it wasn't your cap.
>
> Good luck!
> Theo

Theo:
What does crossfiring sound like? I know pinging is that relatively light
"rattling" sound, and I've had that sometimes. The other noise I've had, under a
full load, is a lot more ominous sounding, and sounds more like pistons not
doing what they're supposed to when they're supposed to, if that makes sense.
(as soon as I let off the pedal, the noise goes away). I don't think I got this
noise before I changed to the electronic ignition.

Steve Sage