CAT rear springs and dash

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: CAT rear springs and dash
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:17:43 EDT
Howdy all,

My car has a 'front down' attitude as some of yours do.  I looked at the rear
springs and there are 3 leafs.  Some have said the stock setup was 5 or 7.  I
think I must have some sort of after market springs.

I picked up a roached out MK1a that was an ex SCCA racer and plan to use it
for Solo and AutoX work.  Anyone know the size of the stock gauge holes
(speedo and others)?  I would like to replace the Smiths with VDO or
AutoMeter.

Cheers
Gunny